Terms and Conditions
Laser Quest Coventry Ltd considers the safety of its visitors to be of the utmost importance and endeavours to ensure that the high standards set by the company are complied with by everyone who visit’s the site. Only visitors who are willing to comply with the Terms an Conditions as set out below will be allowed entry to the site.
- Company’s address: Laser Quest Coventry Ltd, Watch Close, Coventry, CV1 3LN.
- Please note that for any advanced bookings you will be charged a non refundable deposit. Minimum deposit amount is £20.00.
- Should you bring less players on the day than you have booked for, we reserve the right to charge you up to £4.00 per person not in attendance.
- Customers may change the date, time or capacity of their booking giving at least 48 hours notice.
- The company reserves the right to transfer bookings to another date at any time.
- Should you need to cancel your booking you will lose your deposit.
- All Laser Quest games are non refundable. A complimentary game voucher may be offered at the discretion of the shift supervisor.
Things You need to do
- At all times children are the responsibility of the supervising adult.
- Due to the size of the Laser Quest equipment and the nature of the game, it is deemed unsuitable for children under the age of 7.
- The Company does Not provide services of supervision to children using the site.
- Crew Members are present to ensure the correct use of the Laser Quest equipment, access first aid facilities and to implement the site rules.
- Wear flat or low heeled shoes with a sole that grips.
- Any person with a medical condition should consider that Laser Quest is a game that requires significant physical exertion.
- Laser Quest is not suitable for anyone wearing a Pace-Maker or similar device.
- Asthmatics and Epileptics must advise a member of staff Prior to their game. Asthmatics are advised to bring their inhaler.
- NO RUNNING or walking faster than the speed necessary to stop in the distance that you can see is clear.
- NO PHYSICAL CONTACT with either other players, equipment or the arena scenery.
- TWO HANDS ON GUN at all times.
- NO CLIMBING, SITTING or LYING DOWN.
- NO ABUSIVE LANGUAGE.
- FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE WILL RESULT IN EJECTION FROM THE GAME.
- No Photography unless agreed to by Laser Quest Shift Supervisor.
- No Food or Drink in the Airlock or Gaming Arena.
- No Alcohol, No Smoking.
- No Chewing Gum in the Gaming Arena.
- FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE WILL RESULT IN EJECTION FROM LASER QUEST PREMISES.
- Game Sessions are 20 minutes and include kit up time and briefing.
- Playing time is approximately 15 minutes but May vary depending on the time to kit up the players.
- Game sessions may be delayed due to circumstances out of our control.
- Late arrivals may miss their games, in which case no refund will be given.
- General public games are open to players of all ages and abilities, from the age of 7 years.
- Lost button cell tags will be charge at £7.50 each.
- All players participate in Laser Quest at their own risk
- Whilst every effort is made to maintain all 30 operational packs there may be occasions when this is not possible.
- All laser packs use class 2 equivalent lasers.
- Laser Quest is played in the dark, unfamiliar environment with theatrical stage fog. If you are unsure about whether this is suitable or not please discuss your concerns with a member of staff.
- Scorecards, food and merchandise are subject to availability.
- The Company does not accept responsibility for lost or damaged possession.
- The Company does not accept liability for loss or injury of whatever nature, caused through misuses of the equipment or lack of parental supervision or failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- The company reserves the right to alter times, attraction and prices without notification.
- Right of admission reserved.
- Terms and Conditions are subject to change: please check before arrival.
ALL GAMES ARE MARSHALLED BY A MEMBER OF STAFF, THEREFORE, FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE WILL RESULT IN EJECTION FROM THE GAME AND OR LASER QUEST PREMISES.